MembershipMembers are an essential part of a community-based charitable organization such as Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto).Membership is open to any person, business or association that would like to support supports our mission.We invite you to become a member of Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto).
As a Member You:
- Can participate in our social and recreational programs.
- Can participate in cultural evenings.
- Can become a volunteer and help people in need.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter.
- Have the satisfaction of knowing that your financial contribution and involvement will ensure the continuation of community programs.
- Have the right to vote at all Annual General meetings.
The annual membership fee is $25.00 for individuals and $50.00 for organizations.
To Become a Member:
- Please pick up a Membership Application at Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) or, click here to download a Membership Application.
- Please bring in or mail the completed application together with your membership fee to:
Ukrainian Canadian Social Services Toronto Inc.
2445 Bloor Street West
For more information, please call Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) at 416-763-4982 or e-mail email@example.com.